Meds 360° now includes comprehensive clinical data to support medication related assessments and interventions.
SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 – New York, NY – In order to properly and effectively manage patient medication regimens, you need more than the patient’s medication history, you also need the context surrounding their medication history. Cureatr is pleased to announce that Meds 360° now includes real-time, C-CDA (Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture) data covering 285 million patients in the US . This new data gives healthcare providers a better way to perform comprehensive medication management (CMM), comprehensive medication reviews (CMRs), medication reconciliation, disease-specific CMM and counseling, and all other medication-related assessments and interventions. Combined with our real-time pharmacy claims and pharmacy point of sale data spanning 265 million patients in the United States, this real-time clinical data set gives the end user all of the clinical facts.
Not just medication history, but a whole picture of your patients:
Cureatr’s C-CDA inbox provides those performing medication-related assessments and interventions with every clinical encounter available for the patient, regardless of where it happened. Each encounter includes information like: e-Prescribe data, allergies, diagnoses, problem lists, lab results, vital signs, plans of care, procedures, reason for visit, reason for referral, reason for hospitalization, and discharge summaries.
With Meds 360° C-CDA viewer, healthcare providers can now:
- Easily access high-priority clinical information and real-time pharmacy claims and retail data in one place, greatly improving the speed and effectiveness of medication-related assessments and interventions.
- Identify primary non-adherence by marrying the e-Prescribe data with the claims and point-of-sale data, spotting failure to fill the first prescription
- Gain a deeper understanding of the patient’s medical history, with access to holistic clinical data independent of the EMR on patients across the continuum to customers.
- Drive better medication management, close gaps in care, and improve clinical outcomes.
- Analyze patient populations based on a full range of health behavior including admissions, lab results, dxs, medication pickup behavior to identify trends, population-health metrics, to risk stratify and prioritize interventions.
Cureatr’s mission is to fix suboptimal medication management through innovative solutions and services. We innovate based on the needs of our customers and we know that to truly optimize medication management, clinicians need more than just comprehensive, accurate medication histories; they also need the clinical story surrounding those medications. With our new C-CDA viewer, we are providing just that, giving clinicians the much needed clinical context surrounding a patient's medication history so they are better equipped to provide safe, effective care.